Are you looking for cash advance apps that work with Chime? Chime is one of the leading digital financial technology apps that provides simple banking services, such as a secured credit card, checking account, and savings account. Its simplicity stands it out from other fintech apps.
Cash advance apps allow you to get a percentage or portion of your next paycheck. You might be looking for some of the cash advance apps that work with Chime but it is important to note that not all cash advance apps are compatible with Chime. In this article, we will look at cash advance apps that work with Chime.
Top 10 Cash Advance Apps That Work With Chime
Below are the best cash advance apps that work with Chime.
Varo is one of the top cash advance apps that work with Chime. It has a financial management system and provides you with contactless Varo Bank Visa debit cards and branchless 24/7 mobile banking to help you to control your money.
You can easily connect the app with Chime and get up to $100 cash advances. The amount of cash advance you will get depends on how frequently you use the app.
- It has a saving account that pays good interest.
- You can get up to 6% cash back for using Varo cards.
- Your account has to be active for over 30 days to qualify for the cash advance.
- You must have received $1000in direct deposit in the last 31 days before you can get a cash advance.
- It maintains a tiered fee structure for cash advances.
Albert is one of the most recognized cash advance apps that work with Chime. You can link your Chime account to your Albert app and get up to $250. Albert does not charge processing or late fees.
Albert is not a bank. Its banking services are provided by Sutton Bank. It is one of the best cash advance apps to use out there.
- The funds deposited in Albert Savings are FDIC insured.
- You can get up to 20% cashback when you purchase groceries and gas via the Albert Debit Card.
- Its free version is limited. Albert’s free version doesn’t provide personal rewards and tips.
MoneyLion is one of the best comprehensive banking platforms compatible with Chime. MoneyLion’s cash advance is dependent on your direct deposit. You can borrow up to $250. You can easily link your MoneyLion app to your Chime account and collect cash advances.
- With a MoneyLion Debit card, you can access instant cash advances.
- You can get up to $1,000 of MoneyLion financial products when you sign into the app.
- MoneyLion charges a high fee rate of 3% to 5% of the total cash advance amount.
Another cash advance app that works with Chime is Cleo. Cleo does not charge processing fees. And you can borrow up to $100 cash advance.
Celo offers a free version with a digital wallet and budgeting tools and the Cleo Plus, which goes for $5.99 per month. You have to subscribe to the paid plan to get a cash advance.
- Cleo comes with tools that encourage users to prepare budgets and save
- Cleo offers various beneficial features that assist you to build a good credit score and preventing overdrafts.
- You pay an additional $4 for express transfers.
- Cleo does not offer a free cash advance feature. You must pay a monthly fee of $5.99 to subscribe to Cleo Plus or Cleo Builder.
Empower is one of the most popular cash advance apps that work with Chime and provides an instant cash advance of $250.
With Empower, you can borrow cash advances of more than $400 million if you qualify. Within a few minutes, you can connect your Chime account to your Empower account.
- No interest fee was charged on the cash advances.
- No late fees charged are charged if you delay repayment.
- Empower offers a debit card that has no overdraft fees.
- The cash advance features are not free. You must upgrade to the paid plan for $8 per month after a 14-day trial period to enjoy it.
Branch is a comprehensive financial management app that offers up to $500 cash advances. Also, its financial tolls can be incorporated into a company’s policy structure to help manage the finance of the employees.
Although Branch works with Chime, you have to directly deposit into your Branch account to qualify for a cash advance.
- Branch offers comprehensive tools for managing the employee’s finances.
- You can get cash advances of up to 50% of your paycheck to a maximum of $500
- Charges no fees on the cash advance
- Branch offers debit cards with a free digital wallet and checking account that can be used for purchases or paying bills.
- No minimum balance requirements and overdraft fees on the cards
- Oftentimes, the Branch mobile app faces glitches and disturbances that make the cash advance process a bit difficult.
Dave is one of the most respected cash advance apps that work with Chime. The ExtraCash feature of the app makes it popular in the fintech market because it allows you to get up to $500 cash advance. There are no hurdles when connecting your Chime account to your Dave app.
The turnaround process is instant, You can easily transfer money to your Dave Spending Account to make purchases or spend your money.
- Dave does not demand credit checks in offering cash advance
- Dave offers a Dave Debit Mastercard that allows you to spend money instantly
- Dave charges additional fees for the instant transfer of money.
- Dave charges a subscription fee of $1 per month.
- It charges an express fee of $1.99 to $13.99 to get funded within any hour against two or three turnaround days.
- Klover does not charge interest and hidden fees.
- Funding takes one to two business days.
- Kolver does not require a credit check.
- Klover does not allow any extensions or late payment
- You must have a checking account to get cash advances. Savings or prepaid accounts are not accepted.
Earnin does not perfectly work with Chime. It only accepts a small group of users to link Chime to use Earnin. Currently, Chime users on Earnin receive their payment two days before the scheduled payday, Chime users are not finding it easy with Earnnin.
- Doesn’t charge any interest
- No mandatory fees
- Quick funding turnaround(up to two business days)
- Offers low borrowing amount
- Requires you to share bank account information
10. Chime SpotMe
SpotMe is a free service offered to eligible Chime members to overdraft their checking accounts for up to $200,000 or free. All you have to do is to fulfill the eligibility and you can begin to enjoy the service.
- No cost – it is entirely free
- Helps to save your money
- Minimal easier qualification requirements
- Overdraft services are only for those with debit cards
- Tipping is expensive
- Restricted to a few selected purchases
Does Klover Works with Chime?
Yes, Klover works with Chime. Klover is one of the most notable cash advance apps that work with Chime. With Klover, you can borrow up to $100 without paying any charges or fees.
The signup process on the Klover platform is fast and simple. All you need to do is provide your details, link your bank account, and verify your paycheck.
One of the disadvantages of this app is that you must have three consistent deposits in the last two months from the same employer to qualify for a cash advance.
Does Dave Work With Chime?
Yes, Dave works perfectly with Chime. There are no hurdles when connecting your Dave app with your Chime Account. Dave allows you to get $100 advances without paying a fee. Go to your app to connect your Chime account.
You can build your credit history to qualify for a cash advance of $500 without paying a fee. It is one of the most reliable cash advance apps to use.
Does Earnin Works with Chime?
Earning is a top-notch cash advance app that allows only a small group of people to use Chime for testing purposes. Earnin is testing ways to support Chime users on the platform. This is because the platform does not support Chime users before, and now it wants to support them.
I’m sure that when the integration with Chime is completed, Earnin users can start using Chime together and enjoy the quality of service provided by the two financial companies.
Does Brigit Work with Chime?
No, Brigit does not work with Chime due to issues with maintaining optimum connectivity. Also, it does not work with Net Spend, Capital One, and Varo.
Bright is available for free downloading on IOS and Android mobile phones and allows you to borrow up to $250 with a turnaround time of two minutes. No interest and no credit check!
Does Empower Work with Chime?
Empower is one of the most reliable cash advance apps that issues up to $250 cash advances. The benefits of using this app are that there is no credit check, late fees, interest, and credit risk.
So, it is important to understand that Empower works perfectly well with Chime. All you have to do is to login into your Empower app and connect your Chime account to it.
Does Albert work with Chime?
Albert works with Chime perfectly. You can seamlessly connect your Albert app with your Chime Wallet and receive up to $250 cash advances.
It has no hidden fees, late fees, credit checks, and interest. Also, it allows you to get up to three cash advance requests per pay period.
Before using any of the cash advance apps, it is advised you read through the terms and conditions and ensure you are satisfied by them. Stay away from cash advance apps with hidden fees or charges. Practice moderation in borrowing cash advances to avoid being trapped in the debt circle for a long time.